Sharing our experience of
Self I-Dentity through Ho`oponopono®
Business ONLINE LECTURE AND CLASS
LECTURE MAY 25th
7:00 a.m.- 9:00 a.m. Alaska Time
CLASS May 28th and 29th, 2022
7:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Alaska Time
INSTRUCTORS EXPERIENCE VIDEOS :
“When we work with the Ho’oponopono we include I-Dentities. Our business, our jobs, our sources of income also have an I-Dentity. When Morrnah Nalamaku Simeona developed the SITH® Ho’oponopono process she also spent many many hours of meditation developing the “Business Process”. Applying ho’oponopono to Business was a very important process to her. Our willingness to include our Business as an I-Dentity and fill in the information on the Business Questionnaire assists us with our job to clean. The Business Ho’oponopono Class allows for the application of SITH® Ho’oponopono with special attention to the Business Questionnaire.
“The Business Ho’oponopono class includes the Business Questionnaire and how to apply ho’oponopono to business, jobs, sources of income, the I-Dentity of money, and other parts of our business lives.
I find using the Business Questionnaire to be an integral and important part of my cleaning……and my cleaning with business. Remember, as we clean/ho’oponopono with business, our unihipili will gather many memories related to other parts of our lives too.” Kamailelauli’I Ravaelovich LMR, RB, MBA
“All the basic concepts that anyone needs in to grow a successful business is found in the Basic I materials.
When I asked a Coordinator to share with the class the essence of what she taught in her Basic I class. Her response: SELF CLEANING!
SELF CLEANING what? Memories replaying PAST ERRORS IN THE SUBCONSCIOUS of people involved in a business.
It comes down to basics! basics! Basics!
1. When a business is having problems, the problems are errors replaying in the subconscious of the owners, employees, everybody.
2. What is the solution? Repentance, forgiveness and transmutation by the “I” of the errors replaying in the subconscious
of the owners, employees, everybody.
…. the subconscious of everyone involved in the business is crucial and that the care of the subconscious is good business.
The Basic I is a jewel beyond price.” PEACE of I, Ihaleakala Hew Len, Ph. D
“I had the privilege of working with Morrnah Nalamaku Simeona from 1980 and attended many of her classes.
Over the years Morrnah was inspired to include additions to the Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono® classes.
The Business Process Questionnaire was developed to answer questions students asked on how to clean with their businesses.
The Business Process has been very helpful to me in cleaning with my own business, businesses of different family members, businesses I am dealing with, etc.
I am so grateful that I have the opportunity to be 100% responsible and to clean with all I-Dentities – including the I-Dentity of Business and the I-Dentity of Money.” Constance ZHoku=Pana Webber
“The Business class gives a wonderful opportunity to work on your business, your experience of your business, family businesses and Business in general. The cleaning assists with resolving problems in a business while working on yourself. As I clean with my Business, the Business sees what to do next and assists me in the unfolding of those tasks.
I have had the chance to clean on my husbands business, its development from a small company, to its sale, and further development within a larger company. I am grateful to clean with my children’s jobs, the companies where they work and the I-Dentity of those businesses. The Business class allows us to clean on the Business of life in all its many facets.” Mary Koehler
The Ho’oponopono process provides “a step by step approach to achieving Peace,
Balance and a new meaning of life through an understanding of one’s Self I-dentity.”
During these two days you will learn how to apply the Self I-Dentity though Ho’oponopono® process which we often refer to as “cleaning”, we will begin to learn how to:
• Clean with being more effective and productive
• Clean with resolving business problems in an easy way
• Take a 100% responsibility for solving business problems
• Clean with creating perfect and right business relationships
• Apply the SITH® process in letting go of expectations
• Clean with who you really are, your inherent talents and your purpose in work
• Delete memories that impact on your plans, goals, decisions and results
• Clean with letting go of thinking “I know,” and let intuition and inspiration move you
• Clean with being open and flexible to receive ideal business solutions through inspiration
The training for individuals consists of a 2-day class in which participants are taught who they are, what problems are, and how problems can be solved by deleting toxic, unwanted memories without going one inch outside of themselves.
REGISTRATION FOR BUSINESS CLASSES
1. Details, location and registration information for each SITH® training will be posted on the website as the information becomes available.
2. Each SITH® class registration is handled by the Coordinator for that area.
3. Students are required to read the online article, “Who’s in Charge?” prior to enrolling in the Business class.
4. Business Class is a new class. Review students for this class are only those who have attended a Business Class in person before.
Once students have attended a Business Class in person then they may attend the Business Class as a Review Student. Students
must be 14 years or older to attend the business class.
Student that have attended a Business class as a new student, would then attend the Basic I class or a Health class as a new student the first time they attended.
5. No one will be admitted to a class unless they have paid the fees for the class in full.
6. By registering for the class, students agree to the Disclaimer and Registration Agreement
7. “Any I-Dentity can sign up to take the Self I-Dentity through Ho’opoopono class in Absentee”
For Asia: Any I-Dentity can sign up for Absentee Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono® class. The Registrant must be a Review Student.
See our World Wide Absentee page for more information on WWA.
FEES FOR SITH® CLASSES
Pre-registration Fee will be accepted in full up to Saturday at midnight 1 week before the class. Anyone making payment after Saturday at midnight must pay the Registration Week of Class fee. It is the student’s responsibility to make sure the payment has been received in full.
For ONLINE classes:
1. Participants are signing up as one person, and are requested not to share the link for the class or invite others over to view the class. Each person who wants to participate in the class, needs to register and sign up as a legitimate student. Participation and viewing of the class is for the person who registered only. If you have others interested in attending the class, feel free to send them the website or flyer for registration.
2. Audio recording, Video recording, and taking photographs are strictly prohibited, copyright rules apply.
3. “IZI LLC” owns all information, copyrights, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights provided at the lectures/classes. Therefore, disclosure, duplication, copying, distribution, sale, provision, advertisement, or other disclosure to third parties without prior permission of “IZI LLC” is prohibited.
4. There are no plans to release recorded video of the lecture, so please check the schedule carefully and make sure that you can attend on the day(s) before applying. Also, thoroughly test the Internet speed, bandwidth & environment to confirm that there are no problems in advance.
Extractos de Kona Class con subtítulos en español
serie de 8 partes
SITH® BASIC II
JUNE 11TH AND 12TH
7 a.m.- 2 p.m. Alaska Time
Meet IZI LLC affiliates
MsKr Presenter and Special Guests, Host and Producer.
KAMAILELAULI’I RAFAELOVICH, LMT, RB, MBA, Manager.
Kamailelauli'I is president of IZI LLC and Bingboard Consulting LLC. Practicing SITH® from 1969 to present.
Kamailelauli’I Rafaelovich met Morrnah in 1969 and over several years learned the ancient art of lomilomi-Hawaiian massage. She is a licensed massage therapist. Kamailelauli’I was present during the years that Morrnah received inspirations from Divinity in meditation ... which brought us the Self-I- Dentity through Ho'oponopono process. She is principal broker for her real estate company, The Pele Group, Inc. Along with her daughter they manage Ho'omau Ranch on Hawaii Island.
CONSTANCE ZHOKU=PANA WEBBER
Forester: Lifelong approval as an IZI LLC Instructor Ho’akamai LLC: Constance ZHoku=Pana Webber, Manager.
Chairman of the Board Foundation of I, Inc. Freedom of the cosmos.
Constance and Bill Webber set up Morrnah Nalamaku Simeona’s first tour in the U.S. in 1980. She works and cleans with all the classes worldwide.
Constance has taught the SITH® classes with Morrnah and on her own.
She is eternally grateful for having the priceless gift of SITH® in her life for 37 years and for the Grace, Peace and Blessings that it has brought to her and her family, relatives and ancestors.
MARY KOEHLER - My Wild Irish Rose
Mary Koehler is the Master Coordinator for IZI LLC sponsored Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono® classes. MsKr Guest host Mary Koehler has a Bachelor of Science degree in Education. She attended her first class in 1998, and began coordinating classes in Oregon a year later. She has coordinated and taught classes in the US, Canada, South America, Europe, Former Soviet Union, Middle East, Asia and Australia. She currently works with the IZI LLC Coordinators and Instructors for SITH® trainings worldwide. Mary Koehler and her husband Kurt have raised seven (7) children and have a large extended family. Together with her husband, Mary manages a 100-acre Tree farm. Applying the SITH® process to family life and forest care has made the business of life much easier.